Cookies are small text files sent by the website and stored in the web browser (device) to access a site. They are used to enable a better user experience. With cookies, a website "remembers" the time of your visit (session cookies) and your return to the site (persistent cookies). When the device returns to a website, the data stored in a cookie can be returned to our webpage.
Cookies can be set by websites you visited (first party cookies) and by other websites/services which display the content of a webpage you visit (third party cookies) - e.g. Youtube, Facebook.
We use different types of cookies on our website:
Some cookies are essential for the operation of a website. Such cookies enable the user to use a website without any disturbances. Without them, the website would not work properly.
- Session cookie _PSTN-WEB_session: Created when the user opens a website, it enables the device to remember the user's activity while browsing the website. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the browser.)
Used to record stored preferences (e.g. private/business user selection). These cookies enable the user to customise his or her use of a website.
Google search engine: Google search engine cookies are used to enable users to search the content of our website.
These cookies are used to improve user experience. Information gathered by means of cookies helps us understand how users use a website and decide on functional and material adjustments.
- __utma: This cookie is used to distinguish between individual users.
- __utmb: This cookie is used to establish a new visit or a new data exchange period.
- __utmc: This cookie is used for harmonisation with the library urchin.js.
- __utmz: This cookie stores information on how the user came across a site.
Your settings can be changed here.